A detailed overview of the types of Actions.
Action is an operation that you can perform in Jet Admin. Visually, the action is a button in the Jet Admin interface.
To add an action you need to select a Button component and drag-and-drop it on the page.
There are 9 types of actions:
- Run operation. Perform any CRUD operation or custom API/SQL query.
- Navigate to page. Passing values and switching between pages.
- Open URL. Open the link in a new or the current tab.
- Export Data. Export data from the table.
- Download File. Download the file from the API call.
You can perform any CRUD operation or a custom API/SQL query:
Passing values and switching between pages:
Opens any website URLs, use Action specified as Open URL.
Open or close the pop-up modal window:
Perform an action on a component, such as updating data or clearing the form after submitting.
Show custom notification.
Export data from the table.