In order to install Jet Admin on your project please follow this guide: https://app.jetadmin.io/projects/create
This documentation contains only Jet Bridge step detailed description.
Its the most simple way to try and use Jet Admin for Django based projects. Installed the same way as most Django packages.
In order to integrate Jet Admin with your project using SQL database you need to install Jet Bridge. It will connect to your database and link Jet Admin with your project. It will work even with your local application on localhost.
Jet Bridge for Django sources are available on Github: https://github.com/jet-admin/jet-django
localhost or web server with external IP
1. Follow this guide to create project: https://app.jetadmin.io/projects/create
2. Download and install latest version of Jet Bridge for Django:
pip install jet-django
jet_django application to the
INSTALLED_APPS setting inside settings.py file:
INSTALLED_APPS = (...'jet_django',...)
4. Add URL-pattern to the urls.py file:
urlpatterns = [...path('jet_api/', include('jet_django.urls')),...]
If you use Django < 2.0:
urlpatterns = [...url(r'^jet_api/', include('jet_django.urls')),...]
5. Apply migrations:
python manage.py migrate jet_django
6. Restart your project
7. You will see Jet Admin token in the console output which you should later enter on Project Create page. If you want to display Jet Admin token manually, use the following management command:
python manage.py jet_token
8. Finish your project installation by opening in your browser: http://localhost:8000/jet_api/register/ where localhost is your Django HOST and 8000 is its PORT.